Thursday, July 21, 2011

CEBU!!!

Here I am!  Wow!  It's been ages since I've visited my blog and wrote something.  I'm glad  I'm back!














Today I was reading a new book from one of my favorite authors and came across a quote from W.B.  Yeats..."I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams."...and for some reason my thoughts went back home...CEBU!!! Now that I am living my dreams in a different, but nonetheless, beautiful place, I can't help but feel a longing for home.   Oh Cebu....how I miss you!  I will see you soon, but for now, let me share these beautiful photos of my previous trips home.  As I am writing this blog, I imagine myself in one of the sandy beaches in these photos...with the fine white sand under my feet...the cool breeze blowing against my face...the the sound of the peaceful waves crashing against the shore...with the hot sun looking down on me during the day...and the moon with the numerous stars blanketing the clear skies at night...now I'm dreaming! Enjoy the photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment